An Interactive Annotated World Bibliography of Printed and Digital Works in the History of Medicine and the Life Sciences from Circa 2000 BCE to 2022 by Fielding H. Garrison (1870-1935), Leslie T. Morton (1907-2004), and Jeremy M. Norman (1945- ) Traditionally Known as “Garrison-Morton”

15957 entries, 13939 authors and 1935 subjects. Updated: February 16, 2024

WARR, Frances E.

1 entries
  • 13550

Manuscripts and drawings in the ornithology and Rothschild libraries of The Natural History Museum at Tring. British Ornithologists' Club Occasional Publications No. 2.

Tring, England: British Ornithologist's Club in association with The Natural History Museum, 1996.

The Natural History Museum at Tring, located in the grounds of the former Rothschild family home of Tring Park, was originally the private museum of Lionel Walter, 2nd Baron Rothschild.
The building was constructed in 1889 to house Rothchild's collection of mounted specimens, and first opened to the public in 1892. The Rothschild family gave the museum and its contents to the nation in 1937, and it is now managed by the Natural History Museum, London. It was known as the Walter Rothschild Zoological Museum until 2007.



Subjects: BIBLIOGRAPHY › Catalogues of Institutional Life Sciences Libraries, ZOOLOGY › Ornithology