"First deployed in 2006, Archive-It is a subscription web archiving service from the Internet Archive that helps organizations to harvest, build, and preserve collections of digital content. Through our user friendly web application Archive-It partners can collect, catalog, and manage their collections of archived content with 24/7 access and full text search available for their use as well as their patrons. Content is hosted and stored at the Internet Archive data centers.
We work with over 400 partner organizations in 48 U.S. states and 16 countries worldwide. Types of organizations we work with include:
- College and University Libraries
- State Archives, Libraries, and Historical Societies
- Federal Institutions and NGOs
- Museums and Art Libraries
- Public Libraries, Cities and Counties"